Powered By Blogger

Rabu, 17 Februari 2016

Karo English Start

KARO ENGLISH
Thank you for still having the chance to read my articles about uniques of the Karo Highlands. Due to my efforts to take an IELTS test, I would like to share my opinions of the Karo Highlands, in order to practice my writing skills in a academical sense. First of all, I would like to apologize for not writing in ages. I just hoped that you never get bored with my sense of writing. Please pardon my gramatical errors and tenses disabilities,
I really hope that my writings could introduct Karo Highlands within its people and culture, so people would recognize the difference between Karo and the other so called Batak clans. It is not to judge pride among the other Batak, but just a review of my indigenous society uniqueness.

If you have a rejection, critique, or even a debate about my writings, feel free to contact me by email, so we could discuss the matters in a academical way. Finally I would thank you all for still sparing slight stint to read my articles. Pardon me and Mejuah – juah! 

1 komentar:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

    BalasHapus